We are proud to announce Geany 0.13.
For a comprehensive list of changes to Geany 0.12, please see
http://geany.uvena.de/Documentation/ReleaseNotes. A very detailed and complete list of changes can be found in the ChangeLog, included in the
source packages as well as in the Windows binary files.
Some of the highlights:
* Project session file support
* File Browser sidebar plugin, VCdiff plugin and Autosave plugin
* Plugin Manager dialog to enable/disable plugins
* Configurable keybindings for Cut, Copy and Paste
* (almost) full build support on Windows
* native GTK printing support on Unix-like systems and Windows
* and of course many bug fixes and improvements
* New translations: Japanese, Ukrainian and Greek, many updated translations
More details, important notes for Windows users and download links can be found in the release announcement mail, please see http://lists.uvena.de/geany/2008-February/002619.html.