Double-clicking a word to highlight the whole word quite never works as expected on my system.
Most of the time the cursor actually moves but no selection is done.
After a some tests, I noticed that:
- If there is no current selection, double-clicking properly highlights the selected word.
- But if there's already a selection:
- when I double click quickly, the word is quite never selected, it only moves the cursor (well, it works one time out of ten).
- when I double click very slowy, it always works.
- when I triple-click quickly it also works (I mean, it selects the word, not the whole line...).
Geany: Geany 0.20, French_France.1252
Geany: GTK 2.16.6, GLib 2.20.5, GIO, built-in regex
OS: WinXP SP3
CPU: P4 2.40GHz, RAM: 1Go
Mouse: Logitech MX300, MouseWare 9.80.019