Starting version 0.2

Werocia
vlcyen
2005-09-12
2013-05-29
  • vlcyen
    vlcyen
    2005-09-12

I'm going to update at the end of each day starting today exactly what I have written for the Rules Version 0.2, as a work-in-progress heads-up.

Look out for that. (The time and date here is 2:40pm September 12, 2005 in case you don't know what I mean by "starting today.")

Remember I'm in eastern standard time, USA, so expect things at about 4:00pm-5:00pm EST.

• vlcyen
      vlcyen
      2005-10-14

Well you know I haven't actually updated since I wrote this lol

I will start posting when I type something up, I've been bouncing ideas around in my head, not to worry.

Although of course there is the question of school....time-wasting work I believe....

• B0rsuk
      B0rsuk
      2005-10-14

I will be helping you with docs as soon as rules are consistent/finalized enough. I prefer more pragmatic stuff, so that would probably be faq, guide to new players, clarification of rules, abilities, - this kind of stuff. But it's pointless as long as rules are 'sketchy'.

If you need help with school (like I did until recently), I may be able to help you. Math (classic probability, logic, integrals/derivatives)
      or some not-so-advanced programming (awk, bash, Java, ANSI C)
      I just passed 1st year of my studies (IT), and it had 3 kinds of math ! Terrible !