For 10.5, Apple moved the calendars. They are located in
However the structure does not appear to be the same.
Logged In: NO
- In Tiger, each calendar used to be stored in a single .ics file.
- With Leopard it's not the case any more and each single event is stored in an independant .ics file. Simply, all the events belonging to the same calendar are located in the same folder, under ~/Library/Calendars/<calendar_id>/Events/*.ics.
A basic workaround is to :
1) convert all per event ics file into a big per calendar ics file
2) Synchronize it with Google Cal
3) Perform the reverse conversion and overwrite the calendar directory with the list of ics files.
4) Needs to force iCal to reload its calendar.
However, This is not a nice way to work, and I have no mean to force iCal to reload the calendars automatically under Leopard, so far ...
Hope that can help ?