From: Albert Herranz <herraa1@us...> - 2007-04-30 17:06:12
Update of /cvsroot/gc-linux/linux/drivers/block
In directory sc8-pr-cvs2.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv10335/drivers/block
Updated sound driver to use in_be* and out_be* instead of read* and write*
input/output instructions. The rest of the kernel code will be changed
accordingly before support for the powerpc branch is merged.
RCS file: /cvsroot/gc-linux/linux/drivers/block/Kconfig,v
retrieving revision 1.25
retrieving revision 1.26
diff -u -d -r1.25 -r1.26
--- Kconfig 19 Feb 2007 23:06:51 -0000 1.25
+++ Kconfig 30 Apr 2007 17:06:12 -0000 1.26
@@ -468,20 +468,6 @@
setups function - apparently needed by the rd_load_image routine
that supposes the filesystem in the image uses a 1024 blocksize.
- bool "Initial RAM filesystem and RAM disk (initramfs/initrd) support"
- depends on BROKEN || !FRV
- The initial RAM filesystem is a ramfs which is loaded by the
- boot loader (loadlin or lilo) and that is mounted as root
- before the normal boot procedure. It is typically used to
- load modules needed to mount the "real" root file system,
- etc. See <file:Documentation/initrd.txt> for details.
- If RAM disk support (BLK_DEV_RAM) is also included, this
- also enables initial RAM disk (initrd) support.
tristate "Packet writing on CD/DVD media"
depends on !UML