This brings ProbableCause to the level I will start to test/use it on other projects
- FResults: skip Main procedure at report (but visible in FMain gridview Public procedures) so that e.g. MMain procedure Main is not mentioned anymore in
- FMain: RegisterProcParams adjusted (bug fix cutting words wrong)
- FResults: bug Devide by zero fixed (if one of the percentages could not be calculated)... read more
Bug fix : At end of local procedure cleanup the params and local vars (visible in lsbxLocalParam that gets emptied now).
Procedures with _ in name are now correctly inventorised at initial scan, and are shown for what concerns the contained local variables, but are not shown in report as PUBLIC procedures to be use-counted (because the use is determined on runtime).
This is a bug-fix/correction for 0.1.1, where they were simply left out from the beginning.
Changes from 0.0.9:
- adjusted psProducts.sql with fields prd_description and prd_remark
- corrected test button load of image1.png
Created folder and uploaded version 0.0.1 of SimpleVersion to demonstrate storing version of application in settings to check version at startup (might be important for database applications when data structure changed).
- To start using SimpleCounter and set up the database, you can now make the database from the SimpleCounter configuration screen, so that you don't have to go around phpMyAdmin or the MySQL command line. Need root / permissions on the database.
some small other corrections and improvements:
CData: user is saved now at data edit (was empty before)
Project to try out some basic drawing/trigonometric functions in Gambas:
Drawing area, circle, center, 45°, 30°, sinus, cosinus
Demonstrates how to create an array of objects, here buttons placed in a grid and grouped for click events. See blog post "arrayOfObjects"
Barcode sample program with EAN 13 barcode system, at start for 9 chars supplier code and 3 chars product code plus calculation of the 1 control character.