2nd TiVo Not Seeing Apps

• Ok, this is a weird thing...

I've got two TiVo HDs. I've got a server (CentOS v5.2) running Galleon with StreamBaby. This is connected directly to my router. Also connected to the router is TiVo #1. TiVo #1 is hard-wired to the router. TiVo #2 is using a wireless ethernet bridge to the router. We have connectivity all around, I can ping and see all.

So, here's the problem.

TiVo #1 can see Galleon and StreamBaby and my server shows up on the Now Playing List.
    TiVo #2 can NOT see Galleon and StreamBaby, but the server shows up under Now Playing just like TiVo #1.

It has a static IP ( and 31 for TiVo's #1 and #2 respectively). I am a networking/computer professional, I know what I'm doing. All the cables have been tested.

I originally thought that the problem was that mDNS broadcasts weren't going across to my secondary switch so I put all my equipment on my 4 port router. I am still experiencing the same issue.

Yes, I've disabled IPv6 on my server.

Any help or diagnostic tests I can perform to help this out would be great. The logs are helping at this point.

I should mention too that Galleon server gui has YET to pull up my recordings from either of my TiVo's. This may or may not be related.

• Jeremy

Have you tried turning on DEBUG logging in Galleon's wrapper.conf? That will dump more information into the logs that might help (you should see the broadcasts and responses).

• Roger Brill
      Roger Brill

So to turn Debug on I'd edit configure.xml and set it to True?  Here is what goback looks like in configure.xml -

- <goBackConfiguration autoSubdirectories="false" class="org.lnicholls.galleon.server.GoBackConfiguration" conversionTool=""C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC" "{%1}" -I telnet --sout #transcode{vcodec=mp2v,vb=4096,width=720,height=480,fps=29.97,scale=1,acodec=mpga,ab=128,channels=2}:duplicate{dst=std{access=file,mux=ps,url="{%2}"}} vlc:quit" convertVideo="true" enabled="true" groupByShow="true" publishTiVoRecordings="true" id="1">
      - <paths>
        <path class="org.lnicholls.galleon.util.NameValue" name="DVD Movies" value="D:\shares\Movies" id="2" />
        <path class="org.lnicholls.galleon.util.NameValue" name="Home Videos" value="D:\shares\Videos" id="3" />

• Roger Brill
      Roger Brill

Oh - I see Debug Logging on GUI properties

• I have debug turned on in gui. I will look into wrapper.conf..