ToGo Recorded Tab

Help
2009-03-06
2013-04-29
  • Glenn Robuck
    Glenn Robuck
    2009-03-06

I've searched the forums and can't seem to find an answer for this, but my Recorded tab under ToGo is not refreshing.

I've deleted all but 4 shows off of my Tivo, restarted Galleon server and GUI and still see old shows on the list and none of the 4 that are still on my Tivo.

My Tivo can see the Galleon server and the server can see and download from the Tivo fine.

So, is there a way to force the Recorded tab under ToGo to refresh?

I've read that there are files you can delete, but I want to be sure I delete the correct ones.

I'm running Ubuntu 8.10 (64bit), up-to-date, Galleon 2.5.4 with a Tivo HD.

Thanks for any help.

• Same thing happens under windows most of the time.  I really don't know what the trigger is/isn't.

This situation has been around for a really long time.

• x10u8tr
        x10u8tr
        2009-04-02

I mostly use the Linux version so I'm not sure what tabs you are talking about but my install occasionally gets confused and doesn't seem to update.  I usually notice this when I realized it hasn't automatically downloaded a show.

When this happens I shut galleon down and go through and remove all of the temp files as well as the entire data area and then restart.  I've tried deleting only a subset but that doesn't always work.   Don't know what the file list is on Windoze but here's what I delete on my Linux box:

/tmp/org.lnicholls.galleon*
        /tmp/+~JF*
        /var/lib/galleon/data/galleon

It's a pain to have to do this as you lose all of your history but it's the only way I know of to recover from this.  When galleon restarts, it will recreate the /var/lib/galleon/data/directory

I've had this happen with various versions of galleon.  I recently upgraded to 2.5.5 and haven't noticed this problem (yet).

claude

• I have the same problem.  The TiVo display of ToGo programs nor the ToGo programs listed in the Galleon Configuration tool are refreshing.

Add my vote for a response, and thanks in advance.