We are happy to announce the release of galculator version 2.1.3. This release fixes a few bugs. Moreover, dozens of translations have been added or updated. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
We are happy to announce the release of galculator version 2.1.3. This release fixes a handful of bugs (result string corruption when toggling sign on some systems, hidden menu after restart, pasting in RPN mode). Moreover, we have received (updated) translations to Spanish, Turkish and Hungarian. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
This is a quick bugfixing update to version 2.1.1 that had the translations broken.
We released version 2.1.1 of galculator. This release fixes a handful of bugs, a minor flaw in the build process and migrates some deprecated GUI elements to recent GTK3. Moreover, galculator has been translated to Lithuanian. Thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
We are happy to announce version 2.1 of galculator. This release adds support for quad-precision floating point and up to 112-bit binary arithmetic on systems with libquadmath (gcc >4.6). Thanks to John Williams for providing this patch. Moreover, several bugs have been fixed in the expression parsing engine and the GUI
We are happy to announce the first update to the 2.0 series of galculator. This release moves the configuration file to a XDG conforming location and fixes several bugs in GUI and parser. See here for a complete list of changes and download here.
It's been a long time. This release adds support for GTK 3, fixes several bugs and includes various new translations. Special thanks to PCMan who provided the GTK 3 port.
This release fixes a serious bug when changing sign in scientific EE notation, makes the formula entry more locales robust and includes some administrative adjustments.
This release is an update to the recent 1.3.2 release. The window resizing has been tuned, numerical display issues have been worked around and the desktop file has been updated.
This release fixes various bugs along with including a handful of patches.
Today, galculator version 1.3.1 was released fixing some minor bugs.
* paper mode
* tooltips have now accelerators
* several improvements and bugfixes to the GUI - core interface
* new and updated translations
This release fixes a bug in the build process preventing the translation files from being installed.
A quick bugfix release to address a grave functionality problem with recent glib.
Bugs in formula mode entry and GUI have been fixed. The build process as well as some translations have been updated.
* introducing thousands separators
* several bugfixes:
- check for NULL pointers in formula_entry_is_active
- display code
* new and updated translations
This is a minor bugfix release, targetting bugs in RPN mode, algebraic mode and the GUI.
This is a bugfix release:
* inv, hyp button in form mode release
* rolldn, swapxy start new entry now
* angle units in formula entry mode
* add -> sum tooltip for translations
After pressing the EE button, the display will never show 0e+ but 1e+ instead. Translation updates.
New features and bugfixes. Most important, all buttons work again. The parser code for formula entry mode was rewritten (flex) and supports now decimal, hexadecimal, binary and octal numbers and string operation identifiers. The big new feature for this release are user defined functions:
* parser for formula entry mode implemented with flex
* formula entry enhancements (dec/hex/bin/oct, string operation ids, ..)
* user defined functions
* bugfixes: "dead" buttons, RPN stack lift
galculator 1.2.0 is finally here, introducing formula entry mode. Use your desktop calculator for computing as you would use a paper. Additionally, several smaller improvements, bugfixes and translation updates made it into galculator 1.2.0.
Finally, the homepage got a face lift. enjoy!
Finally it's here. The big RPN mode update release. galculator has been an useful basic/scientific calculator for "normal mode" for quite a long time. This release increases functionality of the RPN mode: in-/finite stack, stack is displayed, optional saved on quit, new functions. And of course various bug fixes and translation updates.
* Introducing basic and scientific mode.
* Number base, angle unit and notation mode are remembered on exit. No defaults anymore.
* udpates to binary mode
* New functions (asinh, acosh, atanh) and a new operation (percent)
* bug fixes: crash on bracket closing, remember display value, GUI
* Japanese translation, translation updates
get it at http://galculator.sf.net/downloads.html
no big news. just some updates.
* Complete rewrite of basic computation code. Be careful - though it has already been tested seriously!
* French translation (thanks to seb128)
* Bug fixes: display_length (in HEX/OCT/BIN mode), working keypad in preferences dialog, gcc-2.95, check for glade's XML files.
a quick update fixing two bugs and bringing a new feature.
galculator 1.1.0 - the first official release since 1.0. What's new?
* constants popup, user defined constants
* save to/read from and add to memory as much as you want
* i18n support (translators wanted)
* X middle mouse button pasting
* and the bug fixes
* instant apply preferences dialog