1. Performance fix for Linux version.
2. Added score column for global replays in replay GUI.
3. Bugfix for engine sound not audible if on directly at the start of a level.
4. Minor adjustments to achievement score limits.
5. webreplay: code and project fixed to run both from eclipse and jar.
1. Bugfix in achievements (not always saving after updating existing entries).
2. Minor fixes in .map race08, race11, dogfight2, mission_coop0 and mission_coop3.
3. Minor GUI list fix (wrong color for first icon).
4. Minor adjustments to achievement score limits.
5. Editor: bugfix in save of door element (v2.23).
6. WebReplay: maps updated to be in sync with game.
7. zip_exec utility v1.10 (no known problems).
1. Achievements (gold, silver, bronze), per level per player, shown in the GUI.
2. Gamepad/joystick now working for Windows, Mac and Linux, it has been broken a very long time.
3. Bugfix in server, some cleanup, old server hiscore files not compatible any more (will be overwritten).
1. Mac: Now possible to write a "@" in the contest dialog.
2. New levels (mission01_mod, race10_4pl_mod).
3. Source tree should now build on all 3 platforms.
4. More code comments.
5. Web code added to src.
6. Web replay code added to src.
7. Added zip_exec utility and fixed release build script.
8. Fixed so computer enemies behaves ok if the master leaves.
9. Fixed key repeat issue in map editor.
1. A working release for Mac (Xcode project added).
2. Player final scores in mission mode is visualized while playing (also added in web replay).
3. Fixed unfair scores for coop map type.
4. Stop time counter in race replay when finished.
5. New program icons in Windows.
6. Mouse wheel works in gui list.
7. Paste works in gui edit box (windows only, for now).
8. AI player state is fully transferred with mastership.
9. Bugfix in hiscore name, could not contain spaces (old versions will not work properly).
10. Instruction of how to enter a '@' in the hiscore dialog.
1. Added and enabled contest functionality.
2. Server crash bugfix.
3. Bugfix in dogfight score.
4. Bugfix in replay path.
5. Bugfix in editor load map.
6. Added support for per level gravity and "air" resistance.
7. Levels can have horizontal gravity.
8. Added mission_hard, mission_coop3, race00_zero, race04_jupiter, mission04_mod, mission06_mod.
9. Many minor enhancements.
10. Major project files update (compiles for x64 and mac).
11. Fix in pathes used in Linux.
1. New door element added. This is used to make levels demand teamwork.
2. Map type MISSION_COOP added. All players get the same score, and only master can send hiscore.
3. Added mission_coop0, mission_coop1, mission_coop2, race14, race15, race16, and race17.
4. "No hit" option is forced on in race maps.
5. Minimap scaled to 150%.
6. Made W,A,S,D control the ship as a complement to the arrow keys. Sound on/off is now toggled with 'N'.
7. Installer for windows available and the installed files shall behave properly by not writing files to the program directory.
8. Other minor fixes.
1. AI players integrated to game
2. New look in editor
3. Minor fixes
4. Major code cleanup
1. Game replay implemented.
2. Global hi-score on project website.
3. Server started in silent mode when game is started.
4. Game physics run at a fixed rate.
5. Bug fixes.
1. Enemy graphics updated.
2. New missions (15,16).
3. New races (12,13).
4. Various map fixes.
5. Various editor fixes.
6. Various game fixes.
1. DirectSound replaced with fmod.
2. Sound now working in Linux.
3. New music by Omar Soriano.
4. Variable width landingzones.
5. New features in editor.
6. Game now displays in any resolution.
7. Firewall issues resolved.
8. Improvements to source tree.
9. A new mission map added.
10. Various bug fixes.
1. Linux port working (no sound yet).
2. New font (pixel instead of ttf to work the same regardless of OS)
3. Font compiler and resource compiler tools added.
4. VC 6 project files deleted since they were outdated.
5. Major code cleanup.
Help is still wanted to implement new features, and also implement sound support in Linux.
1. Network code rewritten to suit porting better.
2. VC 2008 project files added.
3. Map editor now using windowed mode.
4. Major code cleanup.
5. Bugfix of gui list.
6. Bugfix in connection procedure.
Help is wanted to implement new features, and also to try porting the game to Linux.
1. Mission hiscore is now is in decimals, and depends on time also
2. Dogfight score is in decimals, and depends on time also
3. Bugfix in gui list (selecting el 0 with pgup/arrow up)
4. Selection marker in GUI can be clicked and moved with the mouse
1. New GUI Option "No hit" (free from player bullets).
2. Mission is now played as a competition, not cooperation.
3. Mission gameplay is now only one level at a time (no nextlevel).
4. Lifes left gives 50 points at the end of a mission or dogfight.
5. Hiscore for dogfight removed, since it is useless.
6. Limit to CPU usage in the pre game gui.
7. Numerous bugfixes in GUI.
1. Ingame minimap for race mission and dogfight.
2. New GUI option "flythrough", for mission and race. Player do not collide if checked.
3. Bugfix in enabling the no fire option in the GUI after ready is unchecked (on a mission map).
4. Some code cleanup.
5. dns name "galaxyv2.game-server.cc" is new default server. (hiscores will be saved here).
(old server is not compatible)
1. Adjustments to refueling and loading/unloading cargo times.
2. New tileset: frost
3. Replaced mission12 with a new one. Old mission12 is now "narrow" in the external maps directory, removed old external map ("enemies"). All missions are now playable for 3-4 players.
4. All code concerning timelimit option is removed from server and game.
5. Race 7 and 11 now uses the new frost tileset.
6. Added some logging to the server
1. Pingtest (for UDP traffic) between players.
An exclamation mark is shown beside players that have problems with traffic not going both ways on UDP.
2. GUI list has a scrollbar.
3. GUI layout has improved, timelimit option removed.
4. Made fullscreen work again.
1. Dogfight3 added
2. Fix with line length in the GUI-list (chat)
3. Bugfix when selecting outside of a list by clicking (locked forever)
4. Bugfix in server when a player leaves the game, the end conditions are now updated.
5. Pad can be turned off in config file
1. OpenGL fix, hopefully it solved problems on many graphics cards.
2. Chat messages can now be very long without screwing up the screen.
3. New tiles in tileset, and tile improvements. (It was frustrating to make maps without these tiles).
4. A new dogfight map that supports 8 players.
5. Minor fixes to other maps.
6. Fixes to mapeditors "mask approximation".