I did a multiboot install from a Vista preinstalled branded PC. The disk layout is as following:
1) Primary, FAT16, 32Mb, FreeDOS;
(replaces original OEM restore partition);
2) Primary, NTFS, 30Gb, Vista Premium;
(resized original partition);
3) Primary, NTFS, 30Gb, WinXP Pro;
4a) Logical, NTFS, 10Gb, Temp data;
4b) Logical, Linux swap, 4Gb;
4c) Logical, Ext3, 30Gb, will be Debian Linux;
4d) Logical, NTFS, 200Gb, Project data;
Then I install GaG 4.9 in French from burned ISO CD, and do in order:
0) Delete initial Boot option for key 1;
1) Install OS from D (XP) for key 1;
2) Install OS from C (Vista) for key 2;
3) Install OS from G (future Linux) for key 3; (test)
4) Install OS from B (FreeDOS) for key 4;
5) Set a delay and save to disk, all looks OK.
Then key 1 tries to boot FreeDOS => black screen
(damaged or I badly installed it ?);
Key 2 boots Vista as expected,
Key 3 says "infected"
(probably because Linux not installed yet),
Key 4 boots Win XP that I assigned to 2 !!!
I did something wrong ?
Thanks, Best regards.