Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Gag latest version dont see my HD(CF Card)

Help
pheriko
2007-08-29
2013-05-28
  • pheriko
    pheriko
    2007-08-29

Hi people.

I'm trying to setup Monowall and Pfsense in one PIII 550Mhz 128Ram, my hard drive is one CF card 64MB/512MB, monowall doesn't have any problem booting from both cards, my BIOS can detect both cards to.

The problem right now is pfsense, before i use GAG with others OS like linux or FreeBSD without any problem, i love this software. But no i'm stuck.

I setup pfsense 1.0.1 and all the possible downloads i found on there website, but no success on running pfsense, now i decide to use GAG and help to boot pfsense, but the problem is that, GAG don't detect my CF card in this case my HD.

I install the LiveCD with this one u can install pfsense in your HD, i installed and then try to setup GAG and again, GAG cannot detect my HD(CF card).

Some knows if this is possible with GAG?

• pheriko
      pheriko
      2007-08-30

Hi i try again this setup with other computer, pfsense 1.2-RC2 works great, but again im stuck with pfsense 1.0.1, gag doesn't see my HD, i need to check with pfsense guys!!!

Thanks!!!