bug fixes in this build:
* fixed bug in the GUI: when user duplicated an object, it was
created with the same name as the original, then the program
complained about duplicate name on every attempt to modify it.
* creating IPv4 or IPv6 address object using main "New object"
menu ended up creating two identical objects instead of one
* built-in policy installer failed if the GUI was running on
Windows, the firewall was running CentOS5 system and regular user
account was used to authenticate
* fixed bug in the GUI: it was not possible to add interface
object to the "Interface" rule element of Policy and Routing
* fixed bug in the GUI: if the user hit Tab to move from one
input field in the object editor to another after making some
changes, keyboard focus jumped to the object tree.
* improvement in the built-in policy installer: now installer
dialog terminates background ssh or scp process if user clicks
"Cancel" or closes dialog window in the middle of the process.
* documentation: Added comment to all configlet files explaining
how user can modify them.
* fixed bug in installer: when the GUI ran on Windows, the path of the
file on the firewall was generated with mixed separators '/' and
'\'. As the result, pscp.exe failed to copy the file to the
Introducing new features in fwbuilder v3.1:
A new *"Filter"* input field is located above the object tree.
Typing fragment of the name in this field automatically limits set
of objects shown in the tree to those that match what was typed. The
filter maintains history of strings entered in it for the duration of
Reminder: version designation "3.1" is temporary, it will last for the
duration of alpha-testing we are doing right now. Once the program reaches
public beta, the version will change to "4.0"