I've moved mlbms source code into Subversion repository on Sourceforge. Further development will take place there.
Fusepak has moved to Subversion
- New framework for simplified extension of fusepak
- Support for big-endian machines (needs testing)
- Support for PAK format from Dune 2
Next release is up. It features:
- LGP file support (PC version of Final Fantasy VII)
- Fixed bug concerning mouting files in current directory
- Fixed bug on 64-bit architectures
Second fusepak release is up. It features manpage for pakmount and some bugfixes.
First basic version of fusepak is released. It currently supports PACK, WAD and WAD2 file formats.