Version 0.10.0.2 of the ZX Spectrum and related machines emulator Fuse for Mac OS X has been released.
Changes since version 0.10.0.1:
* Allow both +3 disk drives to be used at once (Gergely Szasz).
* Allow both +D disk drives to be used at once (Gergely Szasz).
* Make .dsk code handle missing newline on "Track-Info" header (Gergely Szasz; thanks, Simon Owen).
* Fix running with sound off and with non-default speed (Fredrick Meunier; thanks, Andrew Owen).
* Fix colours in minimised toolbar icon on GMA950 card (Roine Gustafsson).
* Stop DisplayLink when quitting from emulator before stopping emulator thread (Fredrick Meunier).
* Decouple texture updating and drawing and only update texture when there are changes (Roine Gustafsson).
* Update the statusbar if nothing has changed on the Speccy screen (Fredrick Meunier).
* Minor fix to manual entries for the tape menu (Fredrick Meunier; thanks SteveP).