A new public preview of the next version of Fuse for Mac OS X has been released.
This will become the release version after a period of beta testing, so please report any problems that you find with this release.
Major changes since last official release 0.9.0.2 (more details in the help pages):
* Add support for TZX custom screenshot and tape inlay blocks in FuseGenerator.
* New upd765 FDC emulation; all known +3 DSK images now work (Gergely Szasz; thanks to Simon Owen for expert technical advice).
* Loading acceleration (Philip Kendall).
* Automatic saves while using RZX recording (Philip Kendall).
* Debugger events to allow the debugger to stop when various Spectrum-level events happen (Philip Kendall).