Title: can't play some mpg/avi videos from Freenas
- LG XXLE5500 LED TV
- Freenas box 0.7.2.5543 for amd
Steps to Reproduce
- setup Freenas box 0.7.2.5543 for amd
- fuppes runs as a daemon using root user
- configure UPnP service on it
- use the web interface of fuppes to start fuppes and rebuild the DB
- using my TV i navigate to the video content on my Freenas box.
- some mpg files works and others are not.
- i get the message "Device disconnected"
- i can provide you a direct access to my Freenas box for any other information you need.
- all video files should run normally
- some videos doesn't even start, and i get "device disconnect" message