panel applet : disabled
      libnotify    : disabled

Thanks for using fuppes
    please report bugs

Then I run make, witch gives me this error:

In file included from lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:40,
                     from lib/Transcoding/FFmpegWrapper.h:37,
                     from lib/Transcoding/TranscodingMgr.cpp:64:
    /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:243: warning: `AVFrac' is deprecated (declared at /usr/include/ffmpeg/avformat.h:94)
    In file included from lib/Transcoding/FFmpegWrapper.h:37,
                     from lib/Transcoding/TranscodingMgr.cpp:64:
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1664: error: `CODEC_TYPE_NB' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h: In member function `void CFFmpeg::opt_input_file(const char*)':
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:903: error: invalid conversion from `const AVOption**' to `AVOption**'
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:903: error:   initializing argument 3 of `double av_get_double(void*, const char*, AVOption**)'
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:951: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:964: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h: In member function `int CFFmpeg::opt_default(const char*, const char*)':
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1255: error: `CODEC_TYPE_NB' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1256: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1256: error: `av_find_opt' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1266: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1268: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1270: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1287: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h: In member function `void CFFmpeg::opt_new_subtitle_stream()':
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1311: error: `avcodec_get_context_defaults2' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1320: error: `avctx_opts' was not declared in this scope
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h: In member function `void CFFmpeg::opt_output_file(const char*)':
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1519: error: invalid conversion from `const AVOption**' to `AVOption**'
    lib/Transcoding/ffmpeg/ffmpeg.h:1519: error:   initializing argument 3 of `double av_get_double(void*, const char*, AVOption**)'
    make[2]: *** [TranscodingMgr.lo] Error 1
    make[2]: Leaving directory `/storage/temp/fuppes-SVN-578/src'
    make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `/storage/temp/fuppes-SVN-578/src'
    make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

I have installd ffmpeg with yum, and i run CentOS.

Anyone who has any ideas? Please....

--
    Stein Gunder

• Chris
      Chris
      2008-01-15

I don't believe the ffmpeg through yum (at least through dags repo) is far enough along for FUPPES to compile correctly. Did you try getting an svn checkout of the latest ffmpeg?

• Gunder
      Gunder
      2008-01-16

You're right... Compiled it myself and now it works!

Thank you!

--
      Stein Gunder