Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
Just recently (starting July 30th) I suddenly started getting "Null" errors during sync, also at the same time specific files are refusing to be synced. Any ideas?
Oh, also one more thing I forgot. It's also telling me theres not enough system resources to continue. However, that doesn't make any sense since both units are only using ~10% of thier proc and maybe ~50% of thier RAM, with plenty of HDD space and bandwidth available.
the outofmemory exception you get is caused by the limited amount of memory the java vm may use. it doesn't really interest how much ram you really have (as long as it's more than java is told to use ;)). you should try starting fullsync using the batch/sh file that should be somewhere in the main dir and add a "-Xmx=512m" option to the command line, or how much ram you want the JVM be able to use. (you'll need to edit the batch on win and just call fullsync.sh -Xmx... on linux).
if my explanation is as bad and weird as they usually are, just tell me ;)
i guess the exception you _started_ getting is caused by the out of memory thingy, so it should be gone then. (at least if nothing else changed too)
First off, there doesn't seem to be any batch file in the fullsync dir
Second, I tried making a batch file and used tha command, but it seems that command made it exit instantly
Third, I found that the command is really -Xmx512m
Fourth, that still didn't work
And I just noticed something else with the files that don't sync: even tho they are in the sync list and set to be synced, they aren't synced (duh) but the sync isn't even logged.