Problem immediately after installing FullSync. Please Help soon !

Help
Sushma
2013-03-27
2013-04-06
  • Sushma
    Sushma
    2013-03-27

I downloaded and installed FullSync 10.0.1.msi. My operating system is Windows 7, 64bit(I read fullsync 10.0.1 supports 64 bit) and I have java JDK 1.6,1.7 . As soon as I click on the fullsync icon it says suitable version of java is not found . Please install at java.com. I then installed JDK 1,4 but resulted in nothing. Can any1 please tell me why it is so?. I need it for a project and its quite urgent.

• Christoph
    Christoph
    2013-03-27

The FullSync MSI only contains the 32bit version.
    To use FullSync either install a 32bit Java 7 or use the Zip download option for Windows (which contains both 32 and 64 bit versions of FullSync)

• Sushma
      Sushma
      2013-03-27

I directly see .msi download an u plz share d .zip download here. Thank You :)

• Sushma
    Sushma
    2013-03-27

I saw the zip file link...But when I click on it it again directs to .msi download only...I will try downloading 32 bit java...Thank You

• Sushma
    Sushma
    2013-03-27

I got that link, but it finally ends up with download .msi file only.

• Sushma
    Sushma
    2013-03-27

Can u please upload the zip file as an attachment here if u have it.

• Christoph
    Christoph
    2013-03-27

I'm not sure how you manage to download the MSI file with the link to the .zip file but here you go

• Sushma
      Sushma
      2013-03-27

Thank You. I have one more doubt regarding this software. Can you tell me if I can sync two computers / Laptops which are in different locations. Like one at work place and one at home ?

• Sushma
      Sushma
      2013-03-27

Thank You for the earlier attachment but I am unable to download FullSync-0.10.1-src.tar.gz this also. Even this gets redirectd to .msi can u please attach this also.
      Thank You a lot.

• Sushma
    Sushma
    2013-03-28

I assume this is open source. Can u please tell me if there is open souce code of fullsync for windows. I looked in the code section but dint understand. I am new to software side so I have many doubts. Thank u.

• Christoph
    Christoph
    2013-03-28

Yes FullSync is open source. you can get the sourcecode from the Files section, or using git from the Code section ( http://sourceforge.net/p/fullsync/git/ )

• Sushma
      Sushma
      2013-03-28

Can you tell me if I can sync two computers / Laptops which are entirely in different locations. Like one at work place and one at home ?

• Christoph
    Christoph
    2013-03-28

That is unlikely, unless you can have a fileshare at home (like FTP server or SFTP server, or even a Windows Share) and access that form work.

• Sushma
      Sushma
      2013-03-28

I have to create a clone of windows live mesh !. Can i somehow modify this software or can you give me any ideas how to go about it. Thank You.