Fsum Frontend is a free and easy-to-use tool that allows to compute message digests, checksums and HMACs for files and text strings. It supports drag-and-drop and you can handle multiple files at once. The checksum generated can be used to verify the integrity of the files.
It supports 96 algorithms: alder8, adler16, adler32, ap hash, bdkr, cksum, cksum mpeg2, crc8, crc16, crc16 ccitt, crc16 ibm, crc16 x25, crc16 xmodem, crc16 zmodem, crc24, crc32, crc32 bzip2, crc32 jamcrc, crc32 mpeg2, crc64, crc64 ecma, djb hash, dha256, edonley/emule, elf32, fletcher8, fletcher16, fletcher32, fnv0-32, fnv0-64, fnv1-32, fnv1-64, fnv1a-32, fnv1a-64, fork256, ghash3, ghash5, gost, has160, haval (128, 160, 192, 224, 256 bits) (3, 4, 5 passes), jhash, js hash, md2, md4, md5, panama, pjw32, ripemd128, ripemd160, ripemd256, ripemd320, rs hash, sdbm, sha0, sha1, sha224, sha256, sha384, sha512, size64, snefru2 (128, 256 bits) (4, 8 passes), sum8, sum16, sum24, sum32, sum64, sumbsd, sumsyv, tiger128, tiger160, tiger192, tiger2, tiger tree, tiger tree 2, whirlpool0, whirlpool1, whirlpool2, xor8, xum32.
It also supports SFV, MD5, SHA1/SHA2 files creation and verification.
- Calculate the checksums, message digests and HMACs of files and text strings.
- Verify files using a SFV/MD5/SHA1/SHA2 file and notify you if a file is corrupted or missing.
- Verify a file which has a checksum in its name (Ex: readme[b7b9c51e].txt).
- Create a checksums of files.
- Put a checksum in the file name.