GNU FriBidi is not developed at the FreeDesktop project. The new URL is http://freedesktop.org/Software/FriBidi
This release contains the reordering NSMs code, that means now fribidi implements the Unicode Bidi Algorithm completely.
FriBidi is a free library that implements the Unicode Bidirectional Algorithm (also known as BiDi).
FriBidi 0.10.0 is released. Changes include:
* Slightly changed interface. To use the old interface, you should #define
FRIBIDI_INTERFACE_1 before #include-ing "fribidi.h".
* No Glib dependency.
* Support for very small memory footprints, through controllable data table
* Added line breaking support through standard width computation (using Markus
* Major cleanup of the code.
* Tested on different platforms, including Red Hat, Debian, FreeBSD,
Solaris, and Cygwin.
* pkgconfig support, by Abel Cheung.
* Included Unicode data files in the source distribution.
I have finally imported the FriBidi source tree and moved the official FriBidi home page to source forge.