2012-10-16

Hello,

I have time to give to this project.
    How to join ?

• Bogdan Cristea
    Bogdan Cristea
    2012-10-16

Hi
    Please have a look at "Feature Requests" section. Expecially Moodle integration could be interesting to develop. Also, new ideas and contributions are welcome. Prepare a patch and attach it to the corresponding feature request or ask for write access to svn repository.
    regards
    Bogdan

Last edit: Bogdan Cristea 2012-10-16
  • Pauliemary
    Pauliemary
    2013-01-08

Hi guys,
    really nice project. Which are the situation about rpms and Moodle integration??

Let me know, cause i should help u better.

Bye Paolo.

• Bogdan Cristea
    Bogdan Cristea
    2013-01-08

I am not aware about any activity related to the above two items. We are looking for new developers, so feel free to contribute.

• Pauliemary
    Pauliemary
    2013-01-11

Hello Bogdan, I think I should start with moodle integration. I read in Feature Requests that you're looking for a plugin in Moodle.
    What kind of integration do u need? have u got any specific request about that.
    Feel free to contact me (skype too if u like, my account pavlov982).

Bye Paolo.

• Bogdan Cristea
    Bogdan Cristea
    2013-01-11

Hi Paolo
    I have spread the word about your request among the people interested in this feature. I hope they will contact you or write some specific request. Anyway, please feel free to come with your own propositions.
    regards
    Bogdan

• Pauliemary
    Pauliemary
    2013-01-23

Hello Bogdan,
    at this time no info about the request.
    I'm going to do this: I'm going to create a module on moodle and use it to sync data from FREESMS to MOODLE.
    As testing phase i should start with students account.
    If u have any suggest about pls let me know (e.g. you wanna do it from freesms and not from moodle...).
    Bye Paolo.

• Bogdan Cristea
    Bogdan Cristea
    2013-01-23

Hello

There were at least two persons interested in this feature, but I have discussed with them last year. Anyway, I am glad that you have kept interest in this feature. Please proceed as you wish and let's hope that the interest in this feature will reapear. Also, you might try on moodle discussion list to advertise this feature. Please let me know if I can help.

regards
    Bogdan

• Pauliemary
    Pauliemary
    2013-01-24

Good Idea Bogdan,
    If u have any suggest for other features just ask. I start with a Moodle Integration.

Bye.
    Paolo.