New version

Chris
2006-10-25
2013-04-19
  • Chris
    Chris
    2006-10-25

Hallo Martijn,

Would it be possible to know what will be included in the next release of Freeship ? In another threat, you mentionned a "Pro" version, does it mean that the development of the free version comes to an end ? Or will you release two versions, the free and pro, the last one including more tools (for instance more calculation tools) ?
    The 2.6 version is already a great program, but I would like to see several new features (bulkhead wizard, better lighting in the 3D view) as I wrote it in the other forum. However if you need money I'm sure that several users are ready to pay for the pro version, provided that it doesn't cost as much as "Naval Designer" for instance (very expensive program even for the students).

An idea : perhaps you could offer the "pro" version for people who upload valuable projects to the database, this will be a good way to develop this database ? For instance, I learned a lot with the "Swedish canoe" project, and also the "Sztrandek".

Keep up the good work

Chris
    French user

• Chris
      Chris
      2006-10-25

Errr...I wanted to write "in another thread", not "threat", nothing is threatening in Freeship !
      ;-)

• i want 2 make a boat design on the computer but i cant because i dont have the gear so how do i get it.