Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Date: 2009-03-23 09:40:13 +0000 (Mon, 23 Mar 2009)
removed unneeded file
--- trunk/FreeOrion/loki_setup/README 2009-03-23 09:32:23 UTC (rev 2931)
+++ trunk/FreeOrion/loki_setup/README 2009-03-23 09:40:13 UTC (rev 2932)
@@ -1,74 +0,0 @@
-This is a mainly statically linked version of FreeOrion for
-(i386) GNU/Linux. You won't need to compile any sources.
-Download the "latest.tar.gz", to receive the latest version.
-A discussion can be followed here:
-Pleas report bugs on the forums here:
-- Download the latest archiv by
- executing the following commands in a console / command-line prompt:
- cd /tmp
- wget http://psitronic.de/div/FO/latest.tar.gz
- or downloading it with your browser and put it into /tmp
-- Use graphical installer:
- Unpack latest.tar.gz and run "setup.sh". The graphical
- installer will guide you.
- This will install a menu-entry and, if installing as root,
- a binary "freeorion-start" into your path.
- cd /tmp
- tar xfz latest.tar.gz
- sudo freeorion/setup.sh
- Or you may unpack latest.tar.gz anywhere on your system
- and use it directly. e.g.:
- cd /usr/local/games
- tar xfz /tmp/latest.tar.gz
- Then you can execute /usr/local/games/freeorion/freeorion
- to run the game
-Any problem should be reportet here:
-Or join IRC:
-Can be found here:
-Some sources used to statically link FreeOrion for linux
-can be found in the subdirectory "src" here.
-Artistic or creative content is licensed under the Creative Commons
-Attribution-Share-Alike 2.5 license.
-This includes artwork, music, sounds, text that determines how art,
-music or sound is played or displayed in game, game content such as
-technologies, buildings, specials and their associated in-game
-text, and the scripts that determine their in-game functionality.
-Game content scripts are also licensed under the GNU General Public
-License, Version 2 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/licenses.html).
-Everything else is licensed under the GNU General Public License,