-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
At this point things are looking to be in good shape, I'm calling this
a BETA because I'm very conservative, and because encryption can go
wrong in such grand fashion. I'd rather this image wasn't used for
critical or production use. Make sure to have backups!
That being said we have no reports of anyone losing data because of
bugs in the encryption code, nor have we had any issues with it in our
internal testing. (4 months give or take)
Images can be downloaded here:
Release notes are at:
1. Add a feature to initialize disks with random data.
2. Add the iconv option to rsync.
1. Fix a bug that was preventing multiple destination address for
SMART from working.
2. Create an empty /var/db/pkg to silence warnings from the SNMP
3. Fix a bug that was preventing the default scrubs from running.
ZFS scrubs are very I/O intensive, and this update will fix many
instances where the default monthly scrub wasn't running. It's
recommended to check the scrub schedule and be aware of it's impact
4. Disable the ZFS encryption option when extending a volume. The
system will automatically match the encrrption state of the existing
5. Commit changes to ataidle immediately rather than requiring a reboot.
6. Fix a bug that prevented creation of RAIDZ volumes.
7. Fix a bug that prevented stopping the CIFS service.
Director of IT, iXsystems
Servers For Open Source http://www.ixsystems.com
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v2.0.19 (FreeBSD)
Comment: Using GnuPG with undefined - http://www.enigmail.net/
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----