this will be hopefully the last release candidate before the stable
release can be published. So please test this version and report any
- Upgrade to FreeBSD 6.4-RELEASE.
- Add system firewall. Please note this is only for the local system and not
for the network (this will also never be implemented, use pfSense or
- Upgrade transmission to 1.40.
- Introduce new WebGUI look (fixes some MSIE rendering bugs also).
- Add UPS service WebGUI option to define shutdown mode.
- Add option 'Use sendfile' to 'Services|CIFS/SMB|Settings'. Some users
problems with this option (which is enabled by default), so now it is
easy to disable it.
- Check if configured port is already used (e.g. UPnP, Bittorrent, DAAP,
- Fix web server security hole (file .htpasswd was downloadable) (BR
- Re-enable fuppes transcoding support (BR 2276571).
- Remove garbage at end of downloaded log files (BR 2309257).
- It is not possible to format a SoftRAID disk with MSDOS FAT16/32.
- It is not possible to encrypt a disk partition, only complete disks
- It is not possible to get seperate CPU stats per processor on SMP
FreeBSD does not support that feature.
- Enable 'polling' on interfaces used by a LAGG interface will make it
- If DHCP for IPv4 is used, the IPv6 statically configured DNS server
overriden by the IPv4 DNS server.