Here is the release 0.52.
This release add minors features:
- Possibility to use the disk where FreeNAS install for sharing data;
- Enabling the upgrade from Web GUI (but you can test for the next release only);
- ATA Advanced options (standby time, power management, acoustic management);
This release prepare the support of platform that don't have video and keyboard:
- The serial port is enable on booting.
- You can connect with a serial cable (null modem) for following the boot process.
- Serial port settings are: 9600 baud, 8 bits, no parity, and 1 stop bit.
Check the notes and the change log for more informations.
FreeNAS main developer