upgrade diseaster

e d
2009-05-18
2013-04-11
  • e d
    e d
    2009-05-18

hello,
    I've been using freemind since July 2008 - not sure which version - I guess 0.8.1 (for Windows Vista); this version had no blue label while initialising - just a brown butterfly, with no white frame or anything). Today I made ugrade and couldn't access my files. I would like to go back to the older version but cannot find it.

I will be very thankful for any suggestions - esp if you can recognise from the description which verision I was using... . So far I've tried the 0.8.0 version and it opended only some of the files.

• e d
      e d
      2009-05-18

Big thanks to anyone who can help me!!!

• e d
        e d
        2009-05-18

so this wasn't so difficult, time-consuming though. I've just found the version that reads my files, which I found even nicer than the previous one - I'm using 0.9.0 Beta 20. Cheers!

• Hi,

can you tell me, what error messages did you receive (in your home directory/.freemind/log.0 ... log.5)?
      Can you send such a map to me? It must be possible to open the old maps in new version of FreeMind, too.
      Recently, I fixed a bug with some special maps, so please try the version you'll find here:
      http://parabuild.viewtier.com:8080/parabuild/build/results.htm?cid=c7b8&buildrunid=12629

TIA, Chris