Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

0.9.0 RC 6 does not popup window with Icons

pf1957
2009-11-16
2013-04-11
  • pf1957
    pf1957
    2009-11-16

The window with icons does not popup on ALT+I (even if the shortcut is shown in the main menu), but it worked in all previous FreeMind versions

• I cannot confirm this issue with 0.9.0 RC6, on Windows Vista, with English locale in FreeMind, meaning that the menus are in English.

When I press Alt + I, a window pops up that shows an array of icons, and lets me choose an icon.

However, the problem may depend on the localization, meaning whether FreeMind menus and interfaces are in English, Spanish, Russian or another language. I have tested the function with English locale.

If the letter "I" is reserved by a submenu as a mnemonic, then the keyboard shortcut Alt + I could be overriden by this submenu.

A workaround would be either to use English locale, or to remap the icon selection function to another key combination, which can be done in preferences.

-Dan

• pf1957
    pf1957
    2009-12-11

Yes, you are rigth: in the English locale ALT+I does work correctly, but it does not in Czech locale.