Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Problems with RC2

2005-02-23
2013-04-11
  • OK, I don't know if I should post these as bug reports or if there's a beta list I don't know about, but these are the problems I've had with RC2 on Win 2000 and XP:

- Cutting and pasting or dragging and dropping files from Windows Explorer doesn't create a file link as it does in 7.1
    - Ctrl-+ doesn't increase the font size. Right clicking and using the menu does. Ctrl-- does decrease the font size.
    - I don't understand the show modified times option because it seems to show the time the show option was selected, as opposed to the time the node was created. Is that how it's supposed to work? Also the tool tip doesn't always show, instead you get the black dot that's been reported elsewhere.
    - A nit: There's an extra space in front of the node name in quotes when you get the pop-up reminder.

If this isn't the appropriate place to post this, please let me know where. I couldn't find anything on the site about where to post issues with the beta.

Thanks.

• RobP72
      RobP72
      2005-02-23

Hi Nobody,

to use "CTRL-+" to increase font size find the "keystroke_node_increase_font_size" entry in your user.properties file, uncomment it, and make sure the value is set to "control EQUALS".

Sorry I can't help you with your other problems though :-(

cheers,
      Rob.