error applying XSL template

Help
Kt Colgan
2012-10-05
2013-04-11
  • Kt Colgan
    Kt Colgan
    2012-10-05

Hi I'm new to using Freemind and am pretty new with web design as well so bare with me if I don't use all the right terminologies. I am trying to export a book outline I'm working on as XHTML (clickable version) but keep get the message "error applying XSL template." I was able to export fine until I had accidently moved my open freemind document to another folder on my desktop. Now it doesn't matter which mindmap file I try to export, I keep getting the same message. Any suggestions?

• DrDevinci
    DrDevinci
    2012-10-06

I got the same problem but I haven't moved the files anywhere.  Standard installation and the beta_09 Freemind can't export anything.

Great program.  Please make it perfect.

• Hi,

bug is now fixed and this fix will appear in the next beta version ( > 9). Meanwhile, export without any spaces in the file and directory name.

HTH, Chris

• w oconnor
    w oconnor
    2012-12-03

HI

This fix doesnt work for me I have uninstalled freemind and downloaded and reinstalled Freemind 1.0.0 beta 7 using IE version 9 and java 6 update 37, tried saving to desktop with no spaces in the file but the error "error applying XSL Template" continues

Does anyone have a solution

Thanks

Bill