Error downloading

Help
2011-03-07
2013-04-11
  • Hello

I tried to downlad FM to a netbook running Windows7 Starter, using Firefox as my browser. Twice the installer it told me the downloaded file was corrupted. The third time I tried to use a mirror site (I selected the one in Brazil), but it never even got around to start the download.

I was wondering if it had something to do with some restriction in the windows version. I've downloaded it previously to MacOSX (different versions) and it always worked fine. OTOH in this netbook I have already downloaded Firefox and OpenOffice, with no problem.

(I don't know if it matters, but  the first time it went fast, the second time it took ages, and had to pause and restart the download, it told me it had about one hour to go, and then in a minute it told me it was done).

Thanks

Gabrielle

• FWIW the OS is 32-bit

• It's fixed.

I left the netbook alone for a while, and it seemes that the mirror site came through while I was away, so I found myself with a usable download of the installer.

Bottom line,the installer for Freemind 0.9.0 works fine in the Windows7 Starter.