Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

v 1.0 Copy as Clone not working on Mac

Help
Tom Lewis
2014-02-27
2015-04-01
  • Tom Lewis
    Tom Lewis
    2014-02-27

The Copy as Clone menu option is never available on my Mac. It works fine under Windows. Known Error or Bug?

• Hi,

I think, you mean "Paste as clone". On my mac, it works.
    Can you describe the error a little further, please? Is it gray? (By the way, the menu entry is only enabled, when you've copied some nodes of the same mindmap before, otherwise it is gray).
    Can you provide a log file?

TIA, Chris

• Kapil Bulsara
    Kapil Bulsara
    2014-09-30

I am having the same problem. I'm copying a node in a mind map and trying to paste it in a different node in that same mind map.The "Paste as clone" button is gray.

Last edit: Kapil Bulsara 2014-09-30
  • Hi,
    that's strange. How do you copy?
    Br, Chris

• Karl
    Karl
    2015-04-01

Hello!

I have the same problem! "Copy as clone" is greyed out.
    Although I am on version 1.0.1 (OSX), I was hoping a solution might have come up related to this post.

I looked at the log when trying to copy with the shortcut for "Copy as clone" but that did not trigger any action/error message except for the keystrokes being recognized.

Any ideas?
    Thanks!
    Karl

P.S.
    I have noticed, that the cloning operation works once after program start. The clones created work fine but it is not possible to create other clones.

Last edit: Karl 2015-04-01