Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Freemind does not open map under mac os x

Tiit
2013-03-11
2013-04-11
  • Tiit
    Tiit
    2013-03-11

How to open map under mac os x when Freemind display's the following error:
    "javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not compile stylesheet"

Mac os x, freemind 0.9.0

Thanks in advance,

Tont

• Hi,

take V1.0.0 RC2 instead. It is a known Java bug.

HTH, Chris

• Tiit
    Tiit
    2013-03-12

No luck, I tried as well to open my file on windows 7 and V1.0.0 RC2 but Freemind gives the same error. I will try to remove and install once again but do see any other idea what might help?

• Hi,

please send the log file of this error to me.

TIA, Chris

• Ryan
    Ryan
    2013-03-13

exactly the same issue here. can not open in .9 or 1.0 beta on either windows 8 or mac osx 10.6.8.

• Tiit
    Tiit
    2013-03-14

I managed to get my problem solved using last working back-up, and then 1.0.0 worked well. my problem was related to the physical damages the file. not sure how i managed to damage it.

• Ryan
    Ryan
    2013-03-26

just did a clean install of mountain lion then reinstalled freemind 0.9.0. Same problem get the message about mind map was created with an older version and freeMind is about to convert… yes or no. I hit yes and then get the

javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException: Could not compile stylesheet

I can upload a log file but don't know how in OSX. Can someone please advise?

thanks in advance.

• Hi, first: take V1.0.0 RC2! Look for a java update. It is a java issue.
    Log file: in V1.0.0 RC2, you have a menu item Help->show log file.
    HTH, Chris