Dear FreeMind users,
with this release, we continue the series of release candidates for
the final version 0.9.0. It fixes some nasty usability bugs.
For translators may still update the translations to the current
set of strings, which hasn't changed since RC3.
For testers: we need *everybody* to do tests. From the simplest to the
hardest (e.g. memory and performance tests using profilers).
If you have time - join us and tell your results
(in the open discussion forum or in the bugs section).
Changes made in FreeMind 0.9.0 RC 7
* Fixed: Some little bugs in Import Folder Action (null pointer and waiting cursor).
* Fixed: .mm files association does not work on Windows * https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=107118&aid=2847660&group_id=7118
* Feature: Question before converting maps of older versions.
* Fixed: Maps becomes dirty on map change (if notes window is open)
* Updated HTML Editor Simply Html
* Fixed: Selection wrong on move nodes left/right
* Fixed: Initial focus when notes window open
* Fixed: Focus when leave node editing with escape
* Added: Open hyperlinks in nodes editor
* New: Search&Replace replaces now all occurences. Thanks to OlegKandaurov (f0y) for the patch.
* Fixed: Node selection after png/jpg export.
* New language basque. Thanks to the author.
I downloaded this new version (freemind-bin-max-0.9.0_RC_7.zip), but I don't find those new features :
- the search-and-replace function
- the new language Basque
- Open hyperlinks in nodes editor (and I don't understand how does it work
(I know that I'm tired those last days, perhaps should I sleep more ;-))
* Basque: Language "Eu" (Iso code)
* Search&Replace Ctrl+Shift+F
* In Nodes: when you have a link (using html code and <a href='xxx'>Link</a>, then you can open it with ctrl when the editor is open.
I downloaded "FreeMind-Windows-Installer-0.9.0_RC_7-max-java-installer-embedded.exe" and wondered if the installer was made with the old version of Inno Setup. If so, I would like to request you to update it for the user's convienience. Several languages has been added to the latest version of it.
there *was* a change in the strings from RC6 to RC7 which must be (urgently) translated:
This string is still missing in the following languages/resource files:
Please, provide an updated version in the translation list.
Hi, I've just installed RC7 on Vista and I cannot see the preferences window or the manage patterns window.
It appears that the main interface loose focus until I hit the ESC key but no other window is displayed.
Am I doing something really stupid?
I've been a long time user and fan of FreeMind but this is driving me nuts!!
Thanks in advance for your help