Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Systray Graph

Feedback
2007-11-24
2013-04-24
  • Static_Nexus
    Static_Nexus
    2007-11-24

Hi guys!

Is it possible to change the type of graph used in the systray? I Dont like the current graph i dont think its very helpful, is it possible to make it like this?

http://www.bandwidthmonitorpro.com/images/screenshots/systray.gif

also when i disable "Show Desktop Meter" and restart the program i get this:

Stack trace:

at System.Drawing.Bitmap..ctor(Int32 width, Int32 height, PixelFormat format)
       at FreeMeter.Form1.Form1_Borders()
       at FreeMeter.Form1..ctor()
       at FreeMeter.Form1.Main()

• ok, thanks for the suggestion - i'll add a new feature with the next release (i hope this is not a cheap ripoff from another bandwith monitor...), and i'll also fix that bug. thanks again

miechu

• damn, i've just looked at the url... i'll be a ripoff... can you suggest maybe another look for this feature?

• Static_Nexus
      Static_Nexus
      2007-11-24

hi Mieszko,

i cant think of anything else, i just know that it would be really useful to have it show an upload bar and download bar instead of the existing graph. its a lot clearer. i mean it doesn't have to look exactly like that...

• ok, i'll think of something

• Static_Nexus
      Static_Nexus
      2007-11-24

Ok cool :)

i used to use bandwidth monitor pro, but it stopped working with my wifi card in vista so i started looking for an alternative. i think this ones pretty good minus the 2 comments in my first post. i hope it gets added, let me know how it goes?

• i'll respond to this thread so just subscribe to it ;) although i can't say when it'll be done - i've got a bunch of other projects that i'm involved in and to be honest freemeter is not on to of the list, so you'll have to wait for that...

• Hi there static_nexus,

I'm responding to your post: yeah I'll implement that feature, no problem and I'm still working to resolve that crash at startup.

regards
      Miechu