Wonderful! Thank you very much.
John F. Fay
[mailto:freeglut-developer-admin@...] On Behalf Of James
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 9:38 PM
Subject: [Freeglut-developer] Announcing 2.4.0 Release Candidate 4
I tested and committed Dan Torop's fix for joystick polling times (bug
1206856 opened today) and have released RC4.
(265) Lowering minimum autoconf version required.
(266) Guarantee consistency of names/addresses in glutGetProcAddress by
using a macro. In addition, this avoids any non-constant initializer
issues which might be raised when using WinDoze GCCs. The additional code
overhead is negligible, at least for x86 (a few instructions per name).
(267) When switching to game mode under X11, no ConfigureNotify event
will happen and consequently no reshape callback will ever be called via
the normal mechanism. To fix this, note that the game mode window needs
to be resized and handle this before redraw.
(268) The original glutEnterGameMode() returns the window id of the game
mode window, not TRUE/FALSE, we should better follow that. Note that most
man pages claim that this function returns void, but this is definitely
(269) Dan Torop's patch to fix joystick polling times (resolves bug 1206856)
James 'J.C.' Jones - <jcjones@...> - http://pug.ibu02.com/
"Only software companies and drug dealers call their
customers and clients users."