Op 25-9-2012 19:18, Eric Auer schreef:
> Things which are still buggy can be reported here:
That requires a sourceforge.net account probably. Maybe just a mental
thing that I get tired from signing up to too many lists/boards/whatever.
My wishlist for Bochs:
* easily set CPU (so far limited to 80686+ in config file)
* BIOS binary inside the bochs.exe executable, override by external file
* VGA binary inside the bochs executable, override by external vga bios
* Compatibility with seabios (QEMU's BIOS) at binary level
* Compatibility with QEMU's binary option roms, especially vga rom
All in all, the fewer (universal) files, the better:
> I think this will be interesting for USB / UDMA / ... driver
> users and developers as well :-) The new version improves the
> compatibility and speed. New PC speaker support infrastructure
> and faster CPU, debugger shows virtual device states, added a
> virtual i82540EM Gigabit-LAN chip (port from Qemu) and so on.
That sounds like packet driver might be possible, provided it's easy to
connect Bochs to real network
Thanks for the announcement.