Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

contest

2010-02-16
2013-04-25
  • Kevin McDonald
    Kevin McDonald
    2010-02-16

Might I suggest a contest where whoever makes the most posts or makes a certain amount of posts firsts, gets a free copy of a video game or other product (on the system of their choice, if it's a game)? For instance, you could give away a free copy of StarCraft II, Diablo III, StarCraft: Ghost, Sole Survivor, Aliens vs. Predator 3, Aliens: Colonial Marines, Ackuron, Singularity, Fallout: New Vegas, Halo: Reach, or some other game/product.  Also, who is to say it has to be game or product that is already out?  You could give away a game or product that is already out, such as a new copy of StarCraft or something.  I don't recommend giving away used items, especially if they are broken, so please try to keep them new, or atleast "used like new.  For example, I have a copy of Quake IV for PC, but it doesn't work on my computer and it is in perfect condition, I only opened the package once to try installing it.  I could give away that copy of Quake IV to the first person on my forum to reach 5000 posts (who hasn't already done so).