From: Kirillov Maksim <maksim.kirillov@ix...> - 2010-05-05 14:25:43
I have added some support custom maps for different conferences. Now it can read the information from database, if someone put it there.
* conference.map for path to image of conference map
* room.picture (already existing before, but non-functional) for path to the image files for each room
* If the fiends contains path, behaviour is like earlier. The path may refer to resource or file on filesystem (or even http? did not check), QFile magic will handle this,
* If the field contains NULL or empty string, the "compass" icon is not drawn,
* for default FOSDEM 2010 database, the path are written in default database,
* when new conference is imported, the fields are empty.
So, this is not very useful out of the box, but at least there can be a script that will install the pictures for some conference.
Also, it would be nice to introduce entity "site", to avoid problems when there are 2 different rooms with same names. It is different from "conference", because in theory there can be several conferences in one place.
Unfortunately, I'm not sure I can continue with this, because I'm starting a project tomorrow.