#3863 Cannot change license

fixed
Chris Tsai
https://sourceforge.net/projects/n8eo/
N8EO
2013-05-30
2013-04-29
Rafael Goncalves
No

Hi,

I tried to change the license on the N8EO Ontology and Browser project (in Project Admin > Categorization > License) from GNU LGPL to Creative Commons Attributuion. However, the Summary page of the project still shows the LGPL license, even though I removed it and then added the new one. How can I fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Rafael

Related

Apache Allura: Tickets: #6177

Discussion

  • Chris Tsai
    Chris Tsai
    2013-04-30

    • labels: --> engr, nf-6177
    • status: unread --> assigned
    • assigned_to: Chris Tsai
     
  • Chris Tsai
    Chris Tsai
    2013-04-30

    I've confirmed this issue and I'm escalating this to our engineering team here: [allura:tickets:#6177]

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     

    Related

    Apache Allura: Tickets: #6177

  • Chris Tsai
    Chris Tsai
    2013-05-30

    • status: assigned --> fixed
     
  • Chris Tsai
    Chris Tsai
    2013-05-30

    Your project is displaying the correct license now. Our team indicates that this is due to a caching issue.

    We have some follow-up work to make updates happen immediately instead of waiting for a cache to expire here: [allura:tickets:#6290]

    Regards,
    Chris Tsai, SourceForge.net Support

     

    Related

    Apache Allura: Tickets: #6290