Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Last shot doen't terminate

Help
Mst
2012-10-01
2013-06-09
  • Mst
    Mst
    2012-10-01

After computer made the last shot no ball was pottet.
    No ball isn't moving anymore.
    But the queue and the chance to continue is not passed to me for some minutes. So I have to restart a new game :(
    Waht to do?

• That is a really rare complication or a really rare bug. I know about it, but can't find a reason oin the code. There is something wrong with the mathematical calculation of moving.

• Well, you should provide a way to get out of this situation, e.g. provide a hotkey or something else.

• Mst
    Mst
    2012-12-28

I thing it isnt't so rare. I get stuck in such situation about 1% of all games I play.
    Is there a possibility to cut off this endless calculation by pressing a key or based on a time-limit?

• Mst
    Mst
    2012-12-28

i think … :) sorry

• Hello Martin,

I want to do more work, but I'm lazy the past half year :-((. There is a lot on the ToDo-List……..

• I play and play and play and no error like this occurs all the time ;-((

Please can someone, if the error occurs, take a hit on the ESC keys? Work this at that time and the menu opens?

• From revision 166 in SVN there is a new break button in top of the window. Please can someone test this, if the error occurs?

• Mst
    Mst
    2013-02-03

ESC works and the menu appears.

• Mst
    Mst
    2013-02-18

I just came across such a situation that a shot doesn't terminate.
    At least one ball is still rotating and doesn't stop this for minutes.

• Mst
    Mst
    2013-04-07

Will there be an update to break a shot in such situations?
    How can I provide further information, recorded shots or something like this?

• Mst
    Mst
    2013-04-29

No more replies for about 3 months :(

• Mst
    Mst
    2013-06-09

Nice support, no reaction for months ...