Feature-Request: Screenshot

Bat Guano
2011-10-27
2013-05-23
  • Bat Guano
    Bat Guano
    2011-10-27

Hodrio nochmal.

As I am playing full-screen, the creation of screen-shots from Foobillard is a little cumbersome. A hotkey should probably be provided by the game itself and a configuration-option to tell it where to store the image-file.

LOOOWWwww priority, though. ;-)

• I will do my best :-)

But the screenshot itself will stay in the program-folder or home-folder. Why? There ist no special gui for foobillard++ and I don't want to code one……

• @holger: The missing gui… I mean that underestimatee feature, that there just "is no gui" is highly appreciated. ;-)
    The home-folder will be fine, as it is already for other serious software-systems, like scorched3D, bzflag and such. This will bear no surprises…

PatGuano.

• In the upcoming release 3.42beta there is a hotkey #0 and a button on the playfield to make a screenshot in compressed png format on supported os and in bmp with windows. The screenshot is stored on linux in the home-directory and on ms-windows on the desktop. A directory foobillardplus-data is created and the screenshots are stored there. The filename is a random filename.

In the svn-tree a working binary can be build with revision 98.