The Flow Cytometry Laboratory Information Management System (FlowLIMS) has a new home on SourceForge!
The FlowLIMS is an open source freely available system that allows users to do the following:
* Create and manage experiment protocols for the DiVa and FACScan flow cytometers.
* Automatically convey protocol descriptions to the DiVa.
* Retrieve and manage experiment results.
* Generate FlowJo summary files
* Store protocols, experiment results, and associated files such as figures and analysis results
* Organize protocols, experiment results, and associated files into projects
* Add project collaborators from the set of LIMS users.
* Search the archive for protocols and experiments