Error: CSS did not load.
This may happen on the first request due to CSS mimetype issues.
Try clearing your browser cache and refreshing.
- AMD: Dell PowerEdge T105 server
- AMD: Dell Optiplex 740 workstation
- AMD: HP dc5750 workstation - runs but buggy - not recommended
- Intel: HP dc7800 workstation
- Intel: Dell Optiplex 755 workstation
- Intel: Lenovo T400 laptop (requires "iTPM" driver patch in older linux kernels)
- Intel: HP 8530p laptop
- Intel: HP 8540p laptop
- Intel: HP 2540p laptop
- Intel: HP Elite 8100 desktop
- v0.7 with Dell Optiplex 980 running 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.2.0 and Intel's i7_QUAD_SINIT_51.BIN
- v0.7 with Dell Optiplex 990 running 32-bit Ubuntu 12.04 with kernel 3.2.0 and Intel's 2nd_gen_i5_i7-SINIT_51
- v0.7 with HP Elite 8100 desktop running 32-bit Ubuntu 11.04 with kernel 2.6.38 and Intel's i5_i7_DUAL_SINIT_18.BIN (older SINIT due to use of older BIOS)
- v0.7 with HP Elite 8200 with 2nd_gen_i5_i7_SINIT_51.BIN
- Dell Precision M4699 with chipset QM67 (using sinit 2nd_gen_i5_i7_SINIT_51.BIN)
- Dell Latitude E6510 (using sinit 2nd_gen_i5_i7_SINIT_51.BIN)