Michael committed a few things during the last days, fixed bugs and
implemented one or two feature requests.
Among them are
- support for database login with empty password
- support for trusted user authentication for Firebird 2.1+
- better support for non-ascii metadata in UTF8 databases
- support for read-only transactions and different transaction isolation levels in the sql editor form
- milliseconds precision in the sql editor log
- user preferences for home key behaviour and auto-indent in the sql editor
and I’d be glad if people found the time to check things out and post
bug reports for stuff that isn’t working.
Michael uploaded a setup for Windows XP 64 and Vista 64, could those of
you using one of those systems please try it and report success or failure?