Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Command line

D Griffin
2009-05-12
2013-04-22
  • D Griffin
    D Griffin
    2009-05-12

..this is just a suggestion but it would be nice to have a command line vir of this... for doing batch renders, possibly connecting it to flame creation/modification programs like apophysis, and such... just a thought..

• Alberto
      Alberto
      2009-05-12

I suscribe too to this feature request, and I'd like to suggest also the possibiity to have a gui-less dll to be called from inside apo or other flame designers.

• Keldor
      Keldor
      2009-05-12

There actually is already a gui-less dll that could be called from another app.  The main problem with it is that it expects the internal flame format for its parameters.  I'm working on a second dll which will have full access to the animaiton engine and the XML flame parameter loader.

• Alberto
      Alberto
      2009-05-12

Thank you keldor for your effort and contribute to the flame makers community.

• D Griffin
      D Griffin
      2009-05-13

oh sweet!!! good to know... yeah thanks for all your effort ..defiantly! i wouldn't spend much time doing fractal stuff if it still took me like 2hrs to render a decent quality flame..