First off: This plugin is great and has already saved
my day several times! Kudos to all!!
I had, however, a hard time getting acquainted with the
ant task: It was a bit unintuitive and simply didn't
feel ant-ish. Specifically, I couldn't work with
relative paths or file sets. So I wrote my own one on
top of yours (which saved me from having to write any
actual functionality), in which the classes and jars to
include are specified using file sets instead.
You don't have to like it, but perhaps others do.
I realize that I probably hide some nice bits from your
task (like specifying an own manifest file), but that
could easily be added.
Looking forward to your comments