Fire 0.32.d is now available for download! Fire is a multi-protocol instant messenger client for Mac OS X based on freely available libraries for each service. Currently Fire handles AOL Instant Messenger, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Jabber, limited IRC, and Yahoo! Pager communications.
Many thanks to Alan for helping out with this release. Also thanks to Ken for two new localizations (Simplified and Traditional Chinese). This brings our total to 11 languages.
Fire 0.32.d is a bug fix release. All users of 0.32.c and earlier are encouraged to update.
With all 11 languages:
- Updated Spanish, French, and German localizations
- Added localizations for Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
thanks to Ken Tsang for this
- Fixed inconsistency between the conversation browser and buddy list
which could occur in some cases (bug 683777) (jt)
- Fixed the chat window toolbar icon sizes for when the size is set to
- Fixed issue with names of preference panes in German localiation (ah)
- Fixed extra typing notifications that were sent when using return or
enter to send messages. This would result in the other side thinking
you were typing when you weren't. Thanks to Mark Rowe for the pointer
on what was going wrong (bug 688412) (mr/jt)
- Properly notices when you are disconnected (bug 682382) (jt)
- When receiving files, properly notifies the sender of success
(bug 689088) (jt)
- Fixed problem with crash when Yahoo was first connecting. (ah)
(bugs 709812, 710998, 705309, 700575, 699107, 683174, 657744)